The Brompton ...
- The information on this internet site is for general personal use and is provided without any guarantee as to its accuracy.
- Any user that may access and make use of information on this internet site is at the user's own risk.
- The Brompton make no representations as to the appropriateness of the sites information for any particular purpose and hence accepts no liability for any loss resulting from the use of the Site.
- The Brompton maintain the right to change any information on this Internet site without notice, at any time.
- The Brompton accept no responsibility for any damage to a user's computer or software relating to this Site or its use.
- Any linkages or reference to URL's on this internet site are provided solely for the convenience of the user. Such linkages or reference do not act as an endorsement by The Brompton for the information at that Internet site. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use which each user should be accustomed to.
- If a user applies automatic language translation services in connection with this internet Site, it is done at his/her own risk.
- There are general inherent risks connected with the transmission of information via the Internet. Each user should make their own assessment of the possible security risks to their information when deciding whether or not they utilise the The Brompton internet site.
- Information collected from the user whilst visiting the The Brompton internet site includes; type of browser, IP address, date and time of visit, view path, documents downloaded and referral site.
- Any Information collected from the user by this internet site is used exclusively for internal usage and will not be disclosed to a third party outside The Brompton.
- Other internet sites that are linked from the The Brompton internet site are not subject to this privacy statement. To obtain information about specific sites privacy statements you will need to contact each organisation directly.
- Changes to this privacy statement can occur, without notice to the user, at anytime.